We’re glad you’re here. We are the Supply Chain Management Association Alberta (SCMA AB), and we’re here to make your business smarter—faster— stronger. How? By providing educational programs that not only help professionals enhance their skills, but broaden their career opportunities as well. We are a support network for those operating in the purchasing, logistics and Supply Chain Management fields. And we’re here to improve your bottom line.
How are C-Suite professionals evolving their businesses? Look here.
We’ve spoken with two prominent organizations from Edmonton and Calgary whose stories are simply eye opening. They’ve incorporated Supply Chain Management and Supply Chain Management Professionals into their businesses and are reaping the rewards. If you find yourself with a few spare moments today, spend them wisely by taking a look at the Business in Edmonton and Business in Calgary articles.
Download your free toolkit
Think of it as a conversation starter—something to leave behind—to keep the importance of Supply Chain Management top of mind with those at the helm of your business.
Whether you’re looking for more training or see the need to hire a Supply Chain Management Professional, this will help.
Download your Toolkit here or by using the Download Toolkit button to receive this free asset that first appeared in Alberta Venture. You and your C-suite will gain valuable information to prime your business for success now, and well into the future.
Partner up with SCMA AB
You can make your business smarter—faster—stronger. We want you to take advantage of the wealth of resources and opportunities that SCMA AB offers. Here’s how you can partner up with us:
- Sponsor an employee to become an SCMP
- Sponsor an event
- Get in front of decision makers in Supply Chain Management controlling more than $130 billion in annual spending
- Fast track relationships with decision makers who purchase your products and services
- Align your organization with the pre-eminent association for professionals in supply chain management
- Corporate Training
- Our professional development team will work with your organization on site. We’ll set the goals together and develop a plan to achieve them
- Expert instructors will deliver training with extensive knowledge and experience
- Other opportunities include professional development workshops and access to valuable research.
To learn more about how you can partner with SCMA Alberta, contact Moses Idah, our Program Development Manager.
Phone number: (780) 944-0355 x 224