Candidates must be officially enrolled in the SCMP program through SCMA Alberta and have an SCMA membership, prior to registering for SCMP Modules.
How to register for In-class module(s):
- To register for in-class module(s), click the module you wish to register
- Enter your primary email address and hit continue
- Select the module and proceed to complete the payment
- Once your payment is processed, you will immediately receive a confirmation email and receipt
Schedule for SCMP In-Class Modules
Points to note:
- Program registration deadline for the SCMP Designation Program is 14 days prior to the start of the first module/workshop intake.
- If your registration is received within the 14 day period, a $100 surcharge may apply.
- No registrations will be accepted or processed within 7 days of the first module/workshop offering.
Please read Terms and Conditions (PDF, 524 KB, updated March 1, 2017) document for information pertaining to new enrollees and those candidates already enrolled into the educational programs, through SCMA Alberta.