Candidates must be officially enrolled in the SCMP program through SCMA Alberta and have an SCMA membership, prior to registering for SCMP Modules.
How to register for In-class module(s):
- To register for in-class module(s), click the module you wish to register
- Enter your primary email address and hit continue
- Select the module and proceed to complete the payment
- Once your payment is processed, you will immediately receive a confirmation email and receipt
SCMP Modules Fall 2017
SCMP Modules Winter/Spring 2018
Points to note:
- Program registration deadline for the SCMP Designation Program is 14 days prior to the start of the first module/workshop intake.
- If your registration is received within the 14 day period, a $100 surcharge may apply.
- No registrations will be accepted or processed within 7 days of the first module/workshop offering.
Please read Schedule for In-Class Modules Fall 2017 (PDF, 524 KB, updated March 1, 2017) document for information pertaining to new enrollees and those candidates already enrolled into the educational programs, through SCMA Alberta.