Steps to get into the SCMP Designation Program
- Fill out the Application for Membership
- Do not have the business pre-requisites? Work recognition can get you qualified. Fill out the Work Experience Recognition part of the enrollment form.
- For information on SCMA recognition of prior learning policy click here.
- Now you can register for classes. Click on the appropriate schedule below and click within the schedule to sign up for the module(s) or workshop(s).
- Review the SCMP Registrant Guide (PDF, 74 KB) & FAQ Online Modules (PDF, 2 MB)
- SCMP Online Schedule Summer 2017 PDF (193KB) (NOTE: Registration & administration of SCMP Online courses are through the SCMA Ontario)
- SCMP Online Schedule Winter 2017 PDF (193KB) (NOTE: Registration & administration of SCMP Online courses are through the SCMA Ontario)
UPDATE Terms and Conditions PDF (423 KB) (Updated January, 2017) document pertaining to new enrollees and those candidates already enrolled into the program.
For a full description of the program, please consult the SCMA Education Handbook (PDF, 1.06 MB).
*Please note: Program registration deadline for the SCMP Designation Program is 14 days prior to the start of the first module/workshop intake.
If your registration is received within the 14 day period , a $100 surcharge may apply.
No registrations will be accepted or processed within 7 days of the first module/workshop offering.
SCMP Designation Program Overview & Fees PDF (207 KB)