Steps to get into the SMT Diploma Program
- Fill out the SMT Diploma Enrolment Form PDF (227.25 KB)
- If you would like to receive recognition for prior supply chain courses taken at a post secondary institution please fill out the SMT Diploma Advanced Standing Application Form PDF (236.18 KB)
- Students must apply to SCMA AB to enroll into the SMT Diploma Program. To receive the Diploma, all requirements must be completed. Click here PDF (223 KB) for the SMT Diploma Enrolment Form.
- If you would like to apply for membership with SCMA fill out the Application for Membership
- In Class Courses: SCMA AB has outsourced the In-Class courses - click here to view the schedule and register for the in-class SMT program through our education partners.
- Online Courses: click here to view the schedule and register for the SMT-online courses
UPDATE Terms and Conditions - Educational Offerings (PDF, 350.74 KB, updated May 2015) document pertaining to new enrollees and those candidates already enrolled into the program.
Are you looking for training dollars?
Employers can now apply for the Canada-Alberta Job Grant to access funding for training programs.
Below are some reference guides and a direct link to the website.
Canada Alberta Job Grant presentation slide deck PDF (206.18 KB)
Canada Alberta Job Grant quick reference guide PDF (432.71 KB)
Copyright Protected Content
"No part of this material in this manual may be reproduced without the prior written consent of the Supply Chain Management Association. Use of this material is restricted to SCMA and its Provincial/Territorial Institute for the express purpose of delivering the Supply Management Training Diploma Program. No other use is authorized, expressed or implied."
For more information, please contact SCMA AB.