2018 Conference, Golf and Gala Dinner
Theme: Ahead of the curve
Staying ahead of the curve is not a choice, but a necessity!
To be competitive within target markets, today’s modern companies are incorporating the latest cutting-edge technology into their supply chain systems. It is essential for businesses to examine these technologies and choose the right fit for their business that allows them to navigate these changing times and ensure they stay ahead of the curve.
At our 2018 Conference, SCMA Alberta will present a platform for learning, discussing, and exploring the emerging technologies for transforming your business’s Supply Chain. There will be an exciting lineup of keynote speakers, panels and breakout sessions on trending topics like Blockchain Technology, Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, 3D Printing, Autonomous Vehicles, Automation, and Robotics. Every delegate will have an opportunity to gain a deep understanding of these emerging disruptive technologies and how they fit in today’s complex and consumer-driven business environment.
We welcome you to stay “Ahead of the Curve” with SCMA Alberta’s 2018 Conference, Golf and Gala Dinner.
The three-days will provide participants with the opportunity to network with fellow supply chain professionals and exchange ideas.
Dates: September 6 – 8, 2018
September 6 – Golf Tournament, September 7, 8 – Conference Days 1 & 2
Conference Venue: The Sheraton Hotel, Red Deer
Alberta's third largest city, Red Deer sits in a beautiful river valley midway between Calgary and Edmonton. Sheraton, Red Deer located in the heart of Alberta, will be the venue to host our 2018 Conference, Gala Dinner, AGM, Seminars, Breakout sessions and Keynotes.
Call for Speakers
We are looking for keynote and breakout session speakers with dynamic presentations, case studies and unique points of view. We want to hear about your knowledge and experience in the next “big technology” that is transforming the supply chain industry.
Submission deadline: February 15, 2018
Why attend an SCMA Alberta Conference?
With its unique educational sessions and networking opportunities, the SCMA AB Conference, Golf and Gala Dinner is an excellent forum for supply chain professionals to gain a competitive advantage in the changing marketplace, for their organization.
- Hear from the industry experts on a vast array of disruptive technologies in supply chain
- Network with C-suite and senior executives, make new business connections and enjoy a challenging game at the Golf tournament on September 6
- Gain insights and practical solutions to challenges faced by supply chain professionals
- Interact with other Alberta supply chain professionals and learn best practices specific to this province.
- Share what you've learned with your colleagues when you return thereby multiplying the ROI on your company's investment in your conference attendance.
- Look at your company's business goals and connect them directly to a topic being covered at the conference.
- Get the CPD credits towards your SCMP designation