2018 Conference, Golf and Gala Dinner
2018 SCMA Alberta Conference, Golf and Gala Dinner is scheduled to be held on September 6-8. Golf Tournament will be held at Alberta Springs Golf Course (Sep 6) and Two-day Conference at Sheraton Hotel, Red Deer (Sep 7,8).
Early Bird Pricing is now available and you can SAVE $200*
Theme: Ahead of the curve
Staying ahead of the curve is not a choice, but a necessity!
To be competitive within target markets, today’s modern companies are incorporating the latest cutting-edge technology into their supply chain systems. It is essential for businesses to examine these technologies and choose the right fit for their business that allows them to navigate these changing times and ensure they stay ahead of the curve.
At our 2018 Conference, SCMA Alberta will present a platform for learning, discussing, and exploring the emerging technologies for transforming your business’s Supply Chain. There will be an exciting lineup of keynote speakers, panels and breakout sessions on trending topics like Blockchain Technology, Artificial Intelligence, the Internet of Things, Autonomous Vehicles, Green Supply Chain and Robotic Automation. You will also get to prepare yourself for the Digital Supply Chain and learn about the skills required for the future.
We welcome you to stay “Ahead of the Curve” with SCMA Alberta’s 2018 Conference, Golf and Gala Dinner.
The three-days will provide participants with the opportunity to network with fellow supply chain professionals and exchange ideas.
Dates: September 6: Golf Tournament, September 7, 8: Conference Days 1 & 2
Venues: Golf Tournament: Alberta Springs Golf Course, Conference : The Sheraton Hotel, Red Deer
Registration & Pricing
Conference registration is open to all, member, non-member and student pricing options available. Not yet a member of SCMA?
Join the association to benefit from discounted conference pricing. You can now receive ONE MONTH FREE MEMBERSHIP if you join SCMA Alberta before April 31, 2018.
- Early Bird Pricing Deadline: May 31, 2018
- Registration Closes by August 17, 2018
Schedule at a Glance
We have lined up eminent speakers with expert knowledge in the emerging technologies and the industry. If you are looking to learn and grow in your supply chain career, this is not a Conference you want to miss!
See the Conference Schedule to start planning your calendar.
Tradeshow Booth & Magazine Ads
Our Conference provides you with an ideal opportunity to showcase your products and services to an expected 200 delegates from the Alberta Supply Chain industry.
Why attend an SCMA Alberta Conference?
With its unique educational sessions and networking opportunities, the SCMA AB Conference, Golf and Gala Dinner is an excellent forum for supply chain professionals to gain a competitive advantage in the changing marketplace, for their organization.
- Hear from the industry experts on a vast array of disruptive technologies in supply chain
- Network with C-suite and senior executives, make new business connections and enjoy a challenging game at the Golf tournament on September 6
- Gain insights and practical solutions to challenges faced by supply chain professionals
- Interact with other Alberta supply chain professionals and learn best practices specific to this province.
- Share what you've learned with your colleagues when you return thereby multiplying the ROI on your company's investment in your conference attendance.
- Look at your company's business goals and connect them directly to a topic being covered at the conference.
- Get the CPD credits towards your SCMP designation