Enjoy a day of golf and networking at the Alberta Springs Golf Resort
This tournament offers 18 holes of golf on this wonderful course, as well as a windup BBQ and many great prizes.
Join us on Friday, September 16th at the Alberta Springs Golf resort in Red Deer.
|7:00 am||Regisration & Breakfast|
|9:00 am||Shotgun Start|
|2:30 pm||Prizes & Awards|
Best Ball Scramble RULES:
- A scramble means that all four team members tee off on each hole and then decide which tee shot they like the best and mark the spot with a tee or ball marker.
- The other team members pick up their balls and place them within one club length (no closer to the hole) of the marked spot. Each team member hits their next shot from the chosen spot of the prior shot
- This procedure is followed on every shot for the remainder of the hole, including putts. The ball should be marked on the putting green also
- Each team must use at least one of their team members’ tee shots on each nine (minimum two tee shots per player)
- Men tee off from the black tees and women from the white tees.
- Please smooth all marks made in Sand Bunkers
- Leave the putting green as soon as you have holed out
- Do not play until the players in front of you are out of range
- Balls may be cleaned on the green, and ball marks repaired prior to putting. You may not repair spike marks prior to putting
- Please observe all local course rules
- Enjoy your day networking and golfing with your fellow colleagues.
Can be purchased at the registration desk.Please put an X or X’s on score card next to the holes you use them on
|Member $169 + GST per person|
|Non-Member $199 + GST per person|
|Includes continental breakfast, 18 holes of golf, golf cart, dinner banquet, a variety of gifts, prize entries.|