The Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management is offered in Ontario and is geared to skilled professionals at the intermediate level. It is accredited by the Canadian Supply Chain Sector Council, through its National Accreditation Program (the NAP). The program covers a broad spectrum of areas within the field, such as procurement, logistics, transportation, negotiations, inventory management and contract management.
Why take this program?
- Build on the foundational job knowledge you have already obtained through on-the-job experience.
- Recognition – Obtain professional recognition for the experience and knowledge you have.
- Advancement - Continue to build your professional abilities and advance to the next level in your career.
- General Knowledge – Stay up-to-date on best practices and new developments in the field.
Who should take this program?
- Buyers, Procurement/Purchasing Managers, Supply Chain Analysts, etc.
- Junior Buyers wanting to take the next step in their career.
- Anyone who frequently handles procurement and supply chain functions.