How do I apply for MCIPS?
In order to apply for the MCIPS designation, which includes CIPS membership, SCMPs in good standing are required to submit the following documents to CIPS:
- A completed membership application form and relevant fee;
- A covering letter stating your request;
- A letter from your line manager confirming you have at least three years’ experience in a position of responsibility in the purchasing and supply profession;
- A copy of your current CV outlining your roles and responsibilities; and
- Evidence of holding the SCMP designation, typically in the form of a certificate. If providing a copy of your certificate is not practical, you can simply request that CIPS verify your SCMP status directly with SCMA.
Templates for the above two letters along with further details can be found on the following web page: http://www.cips.org/en-gb/membership/grades/upgradetomcips/
Customer Response Centre
PO Box 9156
How do I maintain my MCIPS?
To retain the MCIPS designation, SCMP-holders will need to continue to be members of CIPS and pay an annual membership fee.
Who should I contact with questions?