Canada's post-secondary community plays a crucial role in attracting future professionals to the field of supply chain management (SCM). SCMA™ is contributing to this effort through formal and informal programs with schools, on-campus clubs, and individual students.
SCMA's support of the post-secondary community includes opportunities for SCM students to:
- Become a Student Affiliate of SCMA
- Represent SCMA™ on their campuses
- Apply for scholarships to assist with the cost of an SCM education
- Put theory into practice by competing with their peers from across the country on a simulated, real-world SCM challenge
- Provide eligibility for advanced standing to SCMA™ educational programs.
Students who make SCMA™ part of their studies are poised for bright futures as professionals in supply chain management.
For the purpose of student affiliations, a student is defined as someone who is enrolled in a full-time course of study at a post-secondary institution.
For specific services and programs offered in your local area please consult your local institute.