The 2017 In-Residence Week has been set for Monday, May 1 - Friday, May 5, 2017, in Edmonton Alberta, at the Robbins Health Learning Centre on the campus of the MacEwan University, located in the heart of downtown Edmonton.
Please register directly with SCMA National, but contact your local Institute with any eligibility questions.
Attendance at all sessions and participation in a judged case competition at In-Residence Week are requirements for the Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) designation program.
While we hope to accommodate every eligible candidate, we cannot guarantee all registrants will be accepted to IRW, as we have a venue capacity of 200. Already over 100 accreditation candidates have registered for IRW. Register early to avoid disappointment!
There will be no translated material for IRW, as la Semaine Intensive will take place in Quebec and held in French.
Those who are registered can also participate online via a special Facebook group and LinkedIn group that has been created just for IRW candidates. If you are tweeting about the event, please use the hashtag #2017IRW
In-Residence Week fees
- Single payment, due upon registration: $2,750 + GST. This option will expire on Friday, March 10, 2017.
- Multiple payments, due in three payments for a total cost of $2985 + GST:
- First installment: $995 upon registration
- Second installment: $995 due Friday, February 10, 2017
- Third installment: $995 due Friday, March 10, 2017
- Candidates who wish to use the multiple payment option must register on or before Thursday, February 9, 2017.
- For those using the multiple payment option, the second installment payment will be available from Tuesday January 3, 2017 to Friday, February 10, 2017.
- Due to limited capacity, registration closes once 200 candidates have successfully registered, or on Friday, March 10, 2017, whichever comes first. Candidates who fail to register in time will have to wait until 2018 when IRW will take place in Toronto.
- The last day to register for IRW is Friday, March 10, 2017. After this date, registrations will not be accepted.
Please note: Exam registration and fees are not included in the IRW registration. Candidates planning on writing the exam in 2017 must register for it separately by May 12, 2017.
Cancellation requests received before Friday, March 10, 2017 will receive a full refund less a $250 + GST administration fee. No refunds or credits will be given for cancellations after this date. All refund requests must be made in writing to the SCMA National office. All absentees are charged the full amount.
It is each person’s responsibility to ensure they have completed or will complete all the necessary requirements, by the end of April, to participate in In-Residence Week 2017 before registering for the event. This includes all 8 modules and 6 workshops. Candidates who register for IRW and are not eligible will be refunded their registration fee, less a $250 + GST administration fee. Please contact your local institute to confirm you are eligible to participate in IRW before completing registration.
SCMA reserves the right to make changes to the program without notification. If the program is not held for any reason, SCMA's liability is limited to the conference registration fee.
Competition Law Disclaimer
The Supply Chain Management Association (SCMA) is committed to conducting its affairs in a legal and ethical manner, as set out in the SCMA Code of Ethics. This commitment includes ensuring compliance with the requirements of Canadian competition law. Accordingly, there are to be no discussions about or exchanges of competitively-sensitive information between members at SCMA functions nor any agreements reached to restrain or limit competition. This prohibition applies to both formal SCMA events as well as informal encounters at such events.
2017 Final Exam Registration
Please note: registration for the Final Exam is a separate process from the IRW registration.
- For the 2017 Final Exam, please Register online. Registration will be available in the new year.
- Fee: $750 + applicable taxes
- 2017 Final Exam Registration/Cancellation Deadline: May 12, 2017.