SCMP Education Schedule Winter 2018 (PDF, 117 KB)
SCMP Education Handbook (PDF, 688 KB)
Learn to master your supply chain by enrolling in the Supply Chain Management Association's Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) Designation Program. The program’s modules and interactive workshops will help you to increase the profitability and productivity of your supply chain. Participants have the option of either enrolling in the SCMP Designation Program, which leads to the widely respected SCMP Designation or registering for a single module or interactive workshop.
Modules and interactive workshops are scheduled throughout the year from September to June. Modules are either 13 or 7 weeks in length. Modules are only offered at present in a self-study correspondence format in Nova Scotia. Interactive workshops are in-class, facilitator-led and typically held on a Thursday-Friday (2-day) or Thursday-Friday-Saturday (3-day).
Who Should Attend
- SCMP candidates enrolled in SCMA's Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) Designation Program
- Current SCMPs and other SCMA members seeking ongoing professional development
- Anyone who wants to enhance their skill set in supply chain management
How to Apply
To participate in our SCMP Designation Program you must become a member of SCMA. Fill out and return to the Nova Scotia office your SCMA NS Membership & Accreditation Program Application (PDF, 187 KB), along with a recent copy of your resume and a sealed copy of your university/college transcript. Please take note, the Accreditation Committee will be reviewing your accreditation application, resume and transcript to determine if you meet the requirements of the SCMP Designation Program.
How to Register
If accepted into the program, you can simply register by clicking on the link(s) in the right column in SCMP MODULES AND INTERACTIVE WORKSHOPS or fill out the Winter 2018 SCMP Registration Form (PDF, 42 KB) and return it to the Nova Scotia office by email or regular mail. Pricing information is on the form. The registration fee includes electronic access to all readings and a valuable set of reference materials. Workshop fees include lunch and refreshments.
- The Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) Designation Program is offered in a combination of classroom and correspondence formats. Program intake is throughout the year; however, the start of the program varies depending on course availability.
- Instructor-led (classroom) format: Interactive workshops are taught in an in-class, instructor-led format. Specific dates will be provided for each semester as they become available. We are unable to guarantee specific weekdays in advance. Interactive workshops are typically held on a Thursday-Friday (2 day) or Wednesday-Thursday-Friday (3 day). Due to their nature, interactive workshops are only available in-class.
- Self-study (correspondence) format: Candidates can take the program modules in self-study format via correspondence. Candidates enrolled in correspondence follow the same schedule as the in-class program. Note: Instructor-led modules are not yet available in Nova Scotia.
Module and Workshop Fees and Materials
Fees will be paid prior to commencement of each module and interactive workshop in accordance with the program schedule. Fees include all readings and materials. Please add 15% HST to all prices.
|Course||Member Price||Non-Member Price|
|per 13-Session Module||$995.00||N/A|
|per 7-Session Module||$675.00||N/A|
|per 2-Day Interactive Workshop||$800.00||$925.00|
|per 3-Day Interactive Workshop||$900.00||$1025.00|
Note: Prices, information and dates are current at time of publication and, while every effort is made to ensure accuracy, may be subject to change without notice.
Accreditation candidates are expected to follow through and complete the program per SCMA’s prescribed schedule. Exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis for employment or family reasons.
For more information, please contact SCMA Nova Scotia.