Supply Management Training Diploma/Certificate
Individuals who take all the Supply Management Training courses and workshops may be eligible to apply for a Diploma/Certificate in Supply Management. Pre-requisites may vary depending on local legislation.
Supply Management Training is delivered through the Provincial and Territorial Institutes of SCMA. In some cases, this is in conjunction with a post-secondary institution.
- No education or experience pre-requisites required
- SCMA membership not mandatory
- Select the Courses or Seminars that best meet your needs
- Take one or take multiple Courses or Seminars
- Instructor-led format; self-study is available for Courses
How to Register
Current students and SCMA Members access the four technical courses Online through the Portal.
Non- Members who wish to access the technical courses Online for the first time must first create a profile to access the portal.
Supply Management Training application (PDF, 164 KB)
To register for the Diploma in Supply Management program in-class sessions, please contact:
Aurora College, Yellowknife/North Slave Campus
Attention: Ms. Karen Horn, Coordinator Continuing Education
Phone: (867) 920-8802
Fax: (867) 873-0333