The Supply Chain Management Association Ontario has many exciting programs available for in-house delivery to help your supply chain team increase efficiency and profitability - all while managing risk - in this highly competitive marketplace. Whether you have a team of 10, 50, or over 100 people, we have the expertise to meet your needs.
Click here to download our brochure.
Why In-House Training?
- Unique challenges require unique training
- Flexibility of delivery
- Learning continues ‘on-the-job’
- Builds employee loyalty
- Increases employee morale
- Reduces employee travel time to other offerings
- Cost savings for training a large group
Why Choose Us?
The Supply Chain Management Association Ontario has been delivering professional development programs for over 40 years. We have many satisfied clients and we work with you to ensure the in-house training and development programs meet your needs.
- Leading edge SCM practices and processes
- Professional trainers who are industry experts
- Access to trainers after the session
- Credit toward certificate or accreditation programs
- Training that can be applied immediately!
Topics for Corporate Training Include:
- Contract Law
- Contract Management
- Competitive Bidding
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Inventory, Operations and Process Management
- Soft Skills Training
- Strategic Procurement
- Supply Chain Finance
- Supply Chain Project Management
- Supplier Development and Relationship Management
- Transportation and Logistics
Is there a topic you are interested in that isn't listed? Please ask us!
Contact us today for a comprehensive list of programs we deliver in-house, with detailed overviews:
Lead Administrator, Professional Programs
Tel: 416-977-7566 ext. 2137