A summary of the newly updated 2018 curriculum is available. You may view the Accredited Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management flyer for further details. Anyone completing the former program format may access the curriculum here.
Diploma Program Requirements
1. Business Management Courses - 13-Week Courses
(Business courses are 13-week webinars, two hours in duration.)
- Purchasing Process and Practice
- Legal Issues and Ethics in Supply Chain (formerly Supply Management Business Administration)
- Evaluating Supply Management Costing Data
2. Supply Chain Seminars -7 Seminars
(Two days in person at the SCMAO office.)
- Negotiation Strategies for Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Financial Scope of Supply Chain Management
- Competitive Bidding and the Tendering Process
- Transportation Services
Plus, 2 of 4 Elective Seminars
- Risk Management
- Contract Management Strategies for Success
- Information Technology Procurement and Related Contracting
- Project Management for Supply Chain Professional
A choice of an applied research paper or final exam with multiple choice and short answer questions.
(Please note: Participants will be able to complete the applied research paper or the former program’s 3-day workshop in 2019. The final exam component will be available starting 2020).