For more information, view the Accredited Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management brochure.
Diploma Program Requirements
Business Management Courses - 13-Week Courses
- Supply Management Business Administration
- Evaluating Supply Management Costing Data
- Financial Scope of Supply Chain Management
Diploma Seminars - 2-Day Seminars
- Negotiation Strategies for SCM
- Competitive Bidding and the Tendering Process
- Transportation Services
- Inventory Management
- Purchasing Process and Practice
- Supplier Sourcing and Management
- Supply Chain Relationships for Success
The Diploma program will culminate in a 3-day workshop. With a focus on ethical procurement practices, this workshop will summarize and implement the key learning points obtained through the program.
Please note: Diploma program requirements are subject to change to adapt to evolving trends and best practices in supply chain management.