Today’s global market demands skilled practitioners to support the management of complex corporate supply chains. SCMAO's Supply Management Training meets this need with a series of tactical courses and seminars designed to provide a solid skills base.
Supply Management Training will equip early-career to mid-level practitioners with the skills to support supply chain functions and the related business skills to help advance their careers.
With Supply Management Training from SCMAO, you will…
- Master the tactical skills you need on a day-to-day basis in procurement, transportation, logistics and operations
- Gain recognition for your commitment to your skills development
- Demonstrate your ability to assume more responsibility within your organization
- Maximize your productivity and efficiency
Who Will Benefit from Supply Management Training…
- Junior buyers, purchasing assistants, production planners, warehouse clerks, material handlers, logistics administrators, inventory coordinators as well as associates, analysts and specialists
- Individuals who work outside of the supply management field but have some procurement, logistics, and transportation or operations responsibilities
- Those with supervisory/management responsibility seeking basic knowledge of their direct reports’ supply management functional areas
- Anyone who influences an organization’s procurement decisions
There is no pre-requisite to enrolling in individual Supply Management Training (SMT) courses and seminars.
(For eligibility in attaining the Certificate in Supply Management, please review the full requirements here)
Technical Courses - 13 sessions each
Soft Skills Development - 2-day seminars
Business Management Knowledge - 2-day seminars
We’ve Made It Easy. Choose What’s Right For You!
- Select the courses or seminars that best meet your needs
- Take one or multiple courses or seminars
- Available in instructor-led format or online
|The requirements of the Supply Management Training courses and seminars have been assessed as meeting the full standard of the Canadian Supply Chain Sector Council National Accreditation Program.
SCMAO's programs were among the first group of programs to receive accreditation through the Sector Council.
SCMAO and Centennial College have an Advanced Standing Agreement for graduates of Centennial's Supply Chain and Logistics Management program, providing them with an efficient path to pursue pursue SCMAO’s Supply Management Training (SMT) Certificate. For more information, click here (PDF, 232.37 KB).
Sheridan College offers courses in an in-class format for SCMAO's Supply Management Training (SMT) program. Course offerings vary by semester. Please check the Sheridan College website link above for up-to-date offerings.
Niagara College offers courses in an in-class format for SCMAO's Supply Management Training (SMT) program. Course offerings vary by semester, please check the Niagara College website link above for up-to-date offerings.