Working professionals who wish to demonstrate their commitment to professional development and who choose to complete all available Supply Management Training courses and seminars (or course equivalents) may wish to apply for the Certificate in Supply Management.
- Documentation must be submitted to demonstrate successful completion of all Supply Management Training courses and seminars or equivalents
- One year's work experience in the field of Supply Chain verified by a letter on proper company letterhead from your present or previous employer. The letter should include your title and length of Supply Chain Management-related experience with the company.
- Interested candidates must complete a Certificate Application Form (PDF, 119.85 KB). An application fee will apply for non-members. This fee will be waived for members.
Equivalents & Advanced Standing
Candidates have the following two options to receive credit for the Business Management Knowledge Seminars:
- Complete the seminar offered by SCMAO; or
- Complete a full credit course at a Canadian accredited college or university covering basic concepts in accounting and finance, marketing and business planning. Then submit an Advanced Standing Form (PDF, 42.26 KB) to transfer the credit to SCMAO.
Advanced Standing - Centennial College (PDF, 232.37 KB)