Advancing Your Company and Career Through Supply Chain Analytics
This year, SCMAO's one-day pre-conference seminar will give supply chain professionals more opportunity to dive into a relevant topic that complements our one-day annual conference.
October 20th, 2016
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Westin Prince Toronto, Crown Room
900 York Mills Road, Toronto, ON, M3B 3H2, Canada
Presenter: Mark Thomas, P.Eng., MBA, PMP
Mark Thomas is the Program Director for the Centre of Excellence in Supply Chain and Logistics Management at the Schulich Executive Education Centre in Toronto. Mark is also Managing Principal of META Management Consulting with over 20 years of supply chain consulting experience. He is a seasoned manager of implementation and business process improvement with experience in major accounts such as Kraft, Nestle, Campbell's Soup, the Canadian Pharmaceutical Distribution Network, amazon.ca and Clorox. Mark has broad real world executive leadership experience as VP Logistics & Technology for Livingston Healthcare Services Inc. and GM for a business division of Moore North America.
Your company can't win without the right Analytics and Metrics - but it's not easy to decide which metrics to use. Which ones will support your company goals and align your Supply Chain with the business vision of your CEO, CFO and CPO? Which metrics will give real and credible improvements to your Customer Service levels? Which ones will enhance your reputation in the company and industry? Join us on October 20th at the Westin Prince Toronto for an important and interactive session discussing the most important metrics. You will learn how to place your performance in relation to the best-in-class and identify ways to move up the curve.
- Understanding what's on the minds of the CEO, CFO and CPO, and how to support them
- Identify and address the gap between your current Supply Chain and your company's vision of your market
- How to optimize Marketing and Sales needs with what you can deliver
- Discuss the key metrics covering Customer Satisfaction, Inbound, Outbound, Financial, Capacity, Quality, Employees, Perfect Order and Cash-to-Cash, and choosing the right ones for your business
- Review specific benchmark performance levels for many KPIs and see where your performance fits in the industry
- Identify ways to improve from weakness to strength in key areas