Saskatchewan Supply Chain Week will return once again this year, May 20-26, 2018, through a proclamation from the Government of Saskatchewan. This week celebrates the critical role that supply chain managers and their suppliers make to the growth and success of Saskatchewan's economy.
There are many ways that you can get involved to help promote Saskatchewan Supply Chain Week!
Play Some Games!
What better way to celebrate Supply Chain Week and to demonstrate the value of supply chain management than by playing supply chain games. There are many great resources that you can access online, including:
- Playing for Real: Supply Chain Games for Training
- The Beergame Portal
- MBA Crystal Ball: Supply Chain Management (SCM) Game
- Informs: Supply Chain Game
Social Media Posts
Make sure to mention @SKSupplyChainWeek during Saskatchewan Supply Chain Week and use the #SKSupplyChainWeek hashtag!
- Happy Saskatchewan Supply Chain Week #SKSupplyChainWeek! Celebrate and honor supply chain professionals May 20-26th with @SKSupplyChainWeek tweets
- Help us celebrate #SKSupplyChainWeek by honoring supply chain professionals
- THANK YOU to our supply chain staff at [insert company] for helping our organization to thrive #SKSupplyChainWeek
- Have you thanked your supply chain staff today? Retweet and help spread the #Thanks #SKSupplyChainWeek
Download Social Media Images
Timeline images for LinkedIn and Twitter are available in this Dropbox folder.
Help promote and celebrate Supply Chain Week by including this banner (banner link: http://scma.com/images/provinces/sk/Institute_Events/SCMASK-supply-chain-week-2018.jpg) in your email tag, newsletter and social media posts.
Attend an Event
A number of events will be held in conjunction with Saskatchewan Supply Chain Week including:
May 23, 2018: SCMA Saskatchewan’s 6th Annual Conference & Tradeshow
More events coming soon!
Host an Event
Promote the value of Supply Chain Management through our various resources!
Spread the word on how Supply Chain Management and our practitioners contribute to the health and success of our Canadian economy.
SCMA Behind the Numbers (PDF, 587 KB)
SCMA How it’s Done: Responsible Supply Chains (PDF, 923 KB)
SCMA How it’s Done: Why Canada’s Supply Chain Matters (PDF, 876 KB)
SCMA Next Frontier of Value Creation (PDF, 1.28 MB)
Promote Supply Chain Week by including the following copy on your website or in your organization’s newsletter.
"This year’s Saskatchewan Supply Chain Week is May 20-26, 2018. Join us in thanking the many individuals who contribute to the work that we do here at [insert company]. This week celebrates the critical role that supply chain managers and their suppliers make to the growth and success of Saskatchewan's economy.
Let’s celebrate all supply chain professionals for their hard work and strategic value."