Interested applicants must have:
- Professional experience in procurement or supply chain (minimum of two years)
It is highly recommended that applications are submitted long in advance of the start of each new session in January, May and September to ensure a faster turnaround of the application process.
- Complete the Application Form (PDF, 91 kb) and email, fax or mail it to the Supply Chain Management Association Ontario along with supporting documentation and a resume validating your work experience
- SCMAO will review your application and a confirmation will be emailed to you when you have been accepted into the program.
- Upon receiving your confirmation of acceptance, you will be registered for you first course as indicated on your registration form.
* Please note: It is highly recommended that you consider becoming a member upon applying for the Diploma Program. In addition to several valuable benefits, members receive substantial discounts on courses and seminars in the program.
Those who successfully complete all requirements within three years will be eligible to receive the Diploma in Procurement and Supply Management to recognize completion. SCMA BC membership is mandatory to complete the program and be eligible for the Diploma. When all the requirements have been completed please download the application form above and submit it to the SCMABC office.