1. How was the program cost determined?
To be more accessible and provide improved member value, SCMA has introduced significantly lower pricing for members. Non-members will also enjoy a price reduction.
2. How much tax will I pay?
Participants will be taxed at their home province/territory’s tax rate.
3. Can I pay by cheque?
4. Approximately how long is each webinar?
All webinars are one hour in length. Each webinar will be held from 12-1pm EST.
5. How do I contact the speaker if I have follow-up questions?
You may contact Asif Ahmed at the SCMAO office for the speaker's contact information.
6. Will I get a refund or credit if I am unable to attend the webinar?
Refunds and credits are not available for webinars.
7. Am I able to purchase the webinar after the live broadcast?
Yes, archived webinars are available for purchase from the scmao store. Pricing remains $49 for members and $99 for non-members. Please note archived webinars are not eligible for CPD points.
8. If I live outside of Ontario do I have to notify my provincial institute prior to registering to receive my CPD credits?
You must ensure that you are a member in good standing in your home province to receive your CPD points. Please note archived webinars are not eligible for CPD points.
9. What is the total cost per webinar?
The cost per webinar for members is $49.00, plus your provincial tax. For non-members the cost is $99.00, plus your provincial tax.
10. What are the operational system requirements?
The system requirements are as follows:
Windows XP and newer, Mac OS X 10.3 and newer
Internet Explorer 9, Firefox 12, Chrome 18, Safari 5, or newer
Sound Card and Speakers
Adobe Reader - free download
***High Speed Internet is highly recommended.
11. Who do I contact for technical assistance?
View SCMA Partnership Webinars page.