As the shift towards digital transformation is gaining momentum, be the first to know about OPTEL’s latest initiative, which is sure to enhance the future of manufacturing. Discover Industry 4.0 ThinkTank – one of the biggest Industry 4.0 and IoT event in North America.
Join industry experts from all over the world for two days of interactive conferences and workshops on smart manufacturing, IoT, deep learning, AI and many other challenging topics.
Attend the event from January 31 to February 1, 2018, in Chicago, to discover the future of the supply chain and how the 4th industrial revolution will change your day-to-day activities!
500+ Attendees | 30+ Speakers | 6 Leading Industries
- Louis Roy, President, Optel Group
- Mohammad Shokoohi Yekta, Data Scientist, Apple
- Barry Kennedy, CEO, Irish Manufacturing Research
- Paul Redwood, PMG Group Research & Development Church & Dwight
- Mark McConnell, Head of the Automation Centre of Excellence, Johnson & Johnson
- Peggy Gulick, Director Business Process Improvement, AGCO Corporation
Benefit from early bird price until November 23!
SCMA members can save $75 using the discount code: SCMA40.
SCMA is a supporter of the AI-powered supply chain supercluster proposal being led by Optel group. Our supercluster proposal was among nine that was recently shortlisted – from more than 50 applications – to advance to the second phase in the application process.