To apply for the SCMP Designation Program Online or Individual Self-Study, please complete and submit the online Membership Application Form, if you are not a current member, as well as the SCMP Designation Program Admission Form.
Processing time will vary depending on the number of applications received, and the completeness of your application.
- Complete the above application for admission and scan and email it to the Supply Chain Management Association New Brunswick, along with supporting documentation, a resume, and admission/membership payment details.
- SCMANB will review your application and a confirmation will be emailed to you along with your Membership ID# when you have been accepted into the program.
- Upon receiving your confirmation of acceptance and your Member ID#, please register for Module One in either the online or individual self-study distance learning format.
Deadlines to apply for admission are noted below:
- Winter Term Intake (starting in January) – Applications must be received by December 11.
- Spring Term Intake (starting in late April) – Applications must be received by March 11.
- Fall Term Intake (starting in September) – Application must be received by August 11.
If you have already been accepted into the program and have paid your admission/membership dues, you can register for your next course/workshop by clicking on the following links: