Accredited by the Canadian Supply Chain Sector Council, through its National Accreditation Program (the NAP), the Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management was developed based on the market need for skilled professionals at the intermediate level. This program covers a broad spectrum of areas within the field, such as procurement, logistics, transportation, negotiations, inventory management and contract management. The content is geared to enhance the skills set of those working in supply chain so they can carry out their supply chain activities more confidently and competently.
The NAP recognizes educational offerings in supply chain-related topics that meet the Council’s standards for accreditation, created with significant input from supply chain stakeholders. The standards are based on national and international best practices and principles, and include requirements for course/program needs assessment, design, development, delivery, and student evaluation. As an accredited program, the Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management of SCMAO has shown that it meets all of those standards.
Why take this program?
- Build on the foundational job knowledge you have already obtained through on-the-job experience.
- Recognition – Obtain professional recognition for the experience and knowledge you have.
- Advancement - Continue to build your professional abilities and advance to the next level in your career.
- General Knowledge – Stay up-to-date on best practices and new developments in the field.
Would you like to discover first-hand how the Diploma program challenges participants to excel in the workplace?
Watch this webinar below:
Who should take this program?
People working as:
- Buyers, Procurement/Purchasing Managers, Supply Chain Analysts, etc..
- Junior Buyers wanting to take the next step in their career.
- Anyone who frequently handles procurement and supply chain functions.
- View the Accredited Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management flyer
- FAQ - Diploma Program
- FAQ - Accreditation Status
- Upcoming Information Sessions in your area
Anyone completing the former program format may access the curriculum here.
For questions regarding the Diploma in Procurement and Supply Chain Management please contact:
Tel. 416-977-7566 x 2145