Register online for any of the following Diploma seminars. If you are unable to register online please complete the Registration Form and submit it by fax, email, or mail to:
Supply Chain Management Association Ontario
1 Dundas Street W. P.O. Box 64, Suite 2704
Toronto, Ontario M5G 1Z3
Please note: The fastest and most convenient way for you to register for courses and seminars is to do so online.
Participants in the new Diploma program are required to take 2 of the 4 electives below.
- Risk Management
- Contract Management Strategies for Success
- Information Technology Procurement and Related Contracting
- Project Management for Supply Chain Professional
To register for Risk Management, please click here to access the CSCMP Workshop registration page
To register for the remaining seminars, please click here and look under Professional Development Seminars.
***Please note, #2-#4 aren’t frequently scheduled so you are encouraged to participate at the first available offerings.
For complete descriptions of all diploma seminars, please click here.
All Diploma seminars will take place at 1 Dundas Street West, Suite 2704. They are available for credit in the Diploma program, 10 maintenance credits or continuous professional development.
Your registration receipt will be emailed to you upon successfully registering online for the seminar.
* Confirmation of participation in the seminar will be e-mailed to you one week prior to the seminar date.
* Class sizes are limited. Register early to ensure you can attend the seminar of your choice.