Interested applicants must have:
- Professional experience in procurement or supply chain (minimum of two years)
- Complete the Application Form and email, fax or mail it to the Supply Chain Management Association Ontario along with supporting documentation and a resume validating your work experience
- SCMAO will review your application and a confirmation will be emailed to you when you have been accepted into the program.
- Upon receiving your confirmation of acceptance, you will be registered for you first course as indicated on your registration form.
Deadlines to apply for admission are noted below:
- Winter Term Intake (starting in January) – Applications must be received by December 11.
- Spring Term Intake (starting in May) – Applications must be received by April 11.
- Fall Term Intake (starting in September) – Application must be received by August 11.
* Please note: It is highly recommended that you consider becoming a member upon applying for the Diploma Program. In addition to several valuable benefits, members receive substantial discounts on courses and seminars in the program.
Those who successfully complete all requirements within three years will be eligible to receive the Diploma in Procurement and Supply Management to recognize completion. SCMAO membership is mandatory to complete the program and be eligible for the Diploma. When all the requirements have been completed please download the application form above and submit it to the SCMAO office.