Saskatchewan employers recognize and value the contribution of professionals in supply chain management to the success of their organizations.
To promote, build leadership, and advance the profession of supply chain management in Saskatchewan.
- Encourage research and development in the procurement and materials management field;
- Establish and encourage the application of high standards of ethical conduct among its members;
- Promote and improve procurement and materials management practices;
- Protect the general public from incompetence or unethical practices of those responsible for purchasing of goods and services;
- Further the status of individuals engaged in purchasing management;
- Promote cooperation among its members and with other purchasing associations;
- Publish information of interest and benefit to its members; and
- Cooperate in the establishment of courses in universities and colleges of benefit to its members.